Who's Reading?

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Week 24: Day 7 (SFC Day 1)

Hey!!  I have been meaning to post allllll day, but it has been kind of a rough one.  American Idol concert was last night.  My good friend and I chose to act like we were celebrating our 21st birthday.  Ha, ha, ha.  We had a great time and crashed at her in-laws' place downtown, so there was no driving involved.  Those are the best nights. 

Strangely, I totally missed my kids and husband.  I guess that isn't "strange", but things have been quite tense around here (we are all a little sick of each other) so I was really ready for a night "off".  Then I got sad when it was happening.  Silly.  Trust me, it in NO way affected my ability to have fun.  Yay!

So, I'm pretty sure the makers of Slim Fast were NOT referring to a Sonic value meal when they instructed a "sensible meal".  However, it's what I had today.  It was awesome.  AND necessary.  I did have one Slim Fast shake and just finished a snack of celery and Laughing Cow cheese spread.  Mmmmmm. 

Would you believe my weight this morning was back to 188.5???  I was surprised.  Pleasantly surprised, of course, but that was NOT expected!!  We have 5 official entries in the Slim Fast challenge, and I am waiting to hear back from 2 more...possibly even 3!  I went ahead and ordered the prize...I hope everyone likes it!!  I can't find a good picture online, but it is a bracelet from Premiere Designs called The Love Cuff.  It has parts of the verse from 1 Corinthians 13...what I can see of it shows "love is patient, love is kind, it always protects".  I'll see if I can post a picture somehow.

Here are the starting weights!!
Audrey - 188.5
Bonnie - 237.6
Heather - 143.6
Liz - 195.4
Shonda - 156.8

Good luck everyone!!!  I will add in anyone who wishes to join tomorrow.  Contact me at aldunkle@msn.com with your starting weight and you will be added to the list!

Have a good night.  The hubs and I are having a movie night...and simultaneously sleep training the almost 2 year old.  Again.  Again.  Again.

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...