Who's Reading?

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Week 22: Day 6

Hello!!! Today has already been amazing.  Seriously.  Look ---------->

When it's later and this post has moved down, the arrow won't mean anything.  When that happens, you will just have to read my exclamation of....

I RAN (and walked) 7 MILES!!!    

I am really working on not looking at any amount of walking as "failure".  I mean, that is the wrong word for how I'm feeling, but I feel like I need to tell people when I run some and walk some, even though I did go from a point to a point and the total mileage was 7 miles and it could have taken me 7 hours and I should still be proud because of how far I've come, right!?  Anyway, 7 miles in about 1 hour and 20 minutes is pretty darn good for this girl.  YEEEEEEEHAW.

I haven't weighed, but I am just going to say again I like Ms. Jackie Warner's diet plan so far!  This morning I got up about 5:45 and ate a bowl of oatmeal and some strawberries.  I had frozen a whey protein drink last night so it could thaw during my run...that was perfect for an afterwards snack!  Cold and chocolatey...mmmmm.

I will be finding the winner to our first giveaway later this afternoon...the kids are kinda restless today, so I am limiting my computer time while they are awake.  Naptime will be good.  :)

I hope everyone is having a great day!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...