Who's Reading?

Friday, July 8, 2011

Week 21: Day 5

Ugh.  No loss.  What is going on?  I'm sort of thinking Weight Watchers just doesn't work for me.  This past week I was very diligent about tracking both my food AND activity.  I logged everything!  Even the bite of Conner's Cheerios I took yesterday!!  ("0 points")  Still, same weight this morning when I stepped on the scale.  Remember last week when I had a -2 for the week?  Same weight.  This week, I had, like, 14 activity points leftover...same freakin' weight.

Well, I'm not going to dwell.  I am happy about the overall loss, and I am happy to not have gained anything.  SO, I'm going to follow the Special K plan this week to see if it kicks anything into gear!  I have several boxes of the cereal hanging out in the pantry, and it's grocery day (maybe tomorrow), so I'll stock up on their snack bars, as well.  I'm still going to track the food in Weight Watchers...I paid for three months, so I don't want to get out of the practice!  I will be getting in touch with my good WW buddy to see about doing some meal planning and recipe swapping.  This week has been hard because I haven't been to the grocery and we've been eating what's left in the house.  (anyone else have this week every month??)  Ha, ha. 

I'll tell you how the running is going tomorrow.  ;)  Stay tuned!!


P.S.  Have you heard of Sensa? It's a clinically-proven weight loss system that can be used with any diet  plan for more efficient weight loss!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Girl! Don't get discouraged! You are running and being active so you are probably gaining muscle too! And that is awesome!! Don't loose faith. You are amazing and a constant inspiration!!
    Carrie May Kovacs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Audrey, it gets like that sometimes. WE all go through it. Sometimes you just have to change things up a bit. Our bodies tend to get used to exercises or foods after a while and they no longer have the same affect. You didn't loose any weight but you didn't gain any either. That's always a blessing. Stay encouraged. I've decided to follow your journey as I take my own. I can use all the support I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies!! Shanita, nice to "meet" you! I checked out your blog and tried to comment, but was having quite a tough time with that. I love your writing style and am looking forward to keeping up with you and us doing this "together"!

    Thank you both for the encouragement!!! Today has been good. That's all that matters. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...