Who's Reading?

Monday, July 11, 2011

Quickie

Just to let you all know what that new banner is at the top of my page!!  If you would please, click that link and even browse around and check out some of the other blogs.  I have found some awesome ones to add to my following list.  They have a really nicely put together site and it's easy to maneuver.  Even check out some blogs NOT about Health and Fitness.  :)

Okay, that is all for now!  I will be posting tonight about this morning's run and my new routine I have decided to follow.  The one I posted this weekend proved to be a little hard for me...I sometimes forget what a "newbie" I am at this biz they call running.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow... I'm still reading your earlier adventures and couldn't help but read your latest. It's awesome how far you've come. I'm still reading about the 10 minute videos you were doing. It just goes to show what persistence can do you for! Thanks for sharing your journey with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...