Who's Reading?

Friday, April 29, 2011

Week Eleven: Day Five

Good morning!

We have all been sleeping in a little bit which results in a late morning start which then turns in to me forgetting to post!!  I will make it a point tomorrow morning to hole up in my bedroom alone and post a good one.

Yesterday was magazine delivery day and I worked HARD!  It was actually pretty fun.  I obviously cannot take a bowl of cereal with me for the road (I didn't buy any meal bars this time around), so I just took a couple snack bars, an apple, and a banana.  By 2:45 when I was heading over to pick up the boys I was starving.  I couldn't think straight and was so tired of hauling magazines!!  Luckily, my friend who had been watching Zoe all day was at Subway and offered to grab me a sandwich.  It was the healthiest sub I've ever eaten (read: not so great), but it did the trick and I wasn't left feeling guilty afterwards!  Took the kids to the park after school where we all got super worn out, then headed home.  I slept like a ROCK once I finally got to bed last night!  My parents came over for their final couple hours in town, so the kids ran around some more and actually didn't end up getting to sleep until 9!  Zoe included.  It was rough going since my parents had to go shortly after Shaun left for his final hockey game...of the season.  I got everyone to bed and attempted to watch some tv, but that lasted about 20 minutes before I realized I was snoring.  Ha! 

Today should be another good day!  We have some guests coming over this morning to play, the sun is shining, and everyone is in pretty good spirits this morning. 

Have a great day!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...