Who's Reading?

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Week Ten: Day Three

Good morning!

I have to admit...I'm a little disappointed.  No new "followers" and only $3 in pledges.  I know times are tough, but when I was selfishly asking you to pay ME, I had over $6 per pound!  What is that?  I'm going to assume it's a busy week and nobody's reading...even though the "stats" page tells a different story.  Hmmm.  Here's a couple things to consider:  You can follow this blog anonymously.  For example, I know of three people off the top of my head - two of which are guys - who have told me they read regularly, yet they are not official followers.  You know who you are!!!  Ha, ha.  Another thing, if you post a comment on here, I have to approve it before it posts for the world to see.  You can post these completely anonymously and I have no way of tracking down who/where it came from.  Please feel free to use this feature to tell me how you really feel!  If you are at all confused about how to pledge, you can post it as a comment and even let me know if you don't want it to actually show on the blog, or email me at aldunkle@msn.com.  Or send me a message on Facebook.  Or send out some smoke signals.  Up to you.  I really want to contact the ADA to let them know I am doing this, but I have to be able to say I have more than $3 per pound pledged!!!  I will accept anything over $0.10 per pound...that would amount to just $6 total!  Please???

Okay, back to diet talk. 

FOOD/DRINK:  I drank so much water yesterday, I was up at least 4 times overnight to use the restroom.  Craziness.  I also had a couple cups of coffee...that chocolate glazed donut stuff is GOOOOOOD.  I'm planning to try the Cinnamon Roll flavor next.  Oooooooh.  Yesterday was fruits and vegetables day.  I did forget to post yesterday morning, so just to let you know veggies day was not bad.  I bought some spaghetti squash and really enjoyed my bowl of "spaghetti"!  The squash topped with stewed Italian-style tomatoes.  Mmmmm.  I also steamed some broccoli to add to my soup, and then the baked potato was, of course, wonderful for dinner.  I made a huge bowl of fruit salad yesterday morning and cut up some cucumbers before leaving the house in the morning.  I dropped off the boys, but I also took on watching a friend's 4 year old daughter.  I would make that trade any day.  LOL  I ate my fill of fruit and finished up the "spaghetti" for lunch.  I also ate about three Sugar Free Jello cups during the day.  Last night I was feeling hungry (and exhausted), so I had a "dessert" of strawberries and Fat Free Whipped Topping.  Ahhhh.  It was great.  Today is Bananas and Skim Milk day!  Not my favorite, but I have my eye on the "prize" of tomorrow morning...adding ground beef to my soup.  Yippee!

EXERCISE:  I took the girls - Zoe and Emme - over to a friend's house.  We had all the intentions of walking, but the kids were playing so good together we sat and gabbed instead!  We did take the kiddos for a walk down a very steep hill to play in the creek for a bit...the walk back up the hill felt like quite a bit of exercise!!  I started off pulling the wagon back up, but (thankfully) two of the three kids got out, so my load lightened up a lot.  Ha.  I not only had the extra 4 year old girl, but the neighbor's two boys came over when my boys got home, so there were 7 kids under the age of 6 to chase around the yard.  It was pretty fun, but I'm sure you can imagine I slept HARD last night.

TIPS/ISSUES:  Follow my blog!  Pledge some dimes or quarters or dollars to the American Diabetes Association!  Keep on truckin'.  Ha, ha.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...