Who's Reading?

Friday, August 26, 2011

Week 28: Day 5

Hello!

This will be quick, I just wanted to check in...in case anybody was missing me?  I have not fallen off the wagon.  I have not stopped running or dieting or bettering myself!!  I just have some things going on at home and the motivation to blog was lost.

I plan to post a weigh in on Monday morning.  Currently, I am focusing on eating less and making better choices about what I do eat.  Kristin came over last night for a teaching session about all things "17-day diet".  She is very excited.  I bought her a few of the staple items and will be checking in with her daily.  She will do an official weigh-in on September 9th before her "off weekend" of wedding and birthday celebrations!!!  She has incorporated some exercise now that she is off the cabbage soup plan...she went for a jog the other day and was leaving my house to go on a walk last night.  Woo-hoo!  I am planning to start up a group after my half marathon to go through the Couch to 5K plan.  I plan to do the program again in the hopes it will improve my speed greatly.  The next long-distance run I am planning is not until April, 2012, so I will begin training for that in January.

Tomorrow morning will be my first 10-mile run.  Whew.  Daunting.  I have a very busy day planned after that, so I will likely not be posting anything.  Look for some notes on Monday!

Have a great weekend,
xoxo

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...