Who's Reading?

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Week 27: Day 6 (KLD 6)

Hey!!

Yeah, I am not doing the Zone.  Blah.  More on that later...when I have time to actually collect my thoughts and make some sense of them for you.

I just wanted to update you all on Kristin!!  She is doing great.  She did go out last night to a concert and told me she drank 3 beers...I think she is very much regretting that decision today, however, because she is now a "light-weight"!  Her words.  Hahaha.  She is back on track today and I actually have some steak I need to take over to her house.

My Kindle's screen has frozen, so I cannot retreive the 17-day diet information right now!  Ugh.  This is my 3rd Kindle in the past year, can you believe it!?!?  Awful.  Every single time the screen freezes.  Every single time this happens they replace the Kindle for free...which leads me to believe this is a common problem that doesn't surprise them at Amazon.  So, my new one should be here today or Monday and I will promptly detail the first week of the first 17-days!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!

Today's Bonus Question:
     What is your favorite part of this blog?  Why do you read each day?

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

1 comment:

  1. I just love to read about your day and know that I am not the only one that feels the way I do. You make me smile and laugh when I read your blog. I do love the competition though and you give me motivation to lose my weight! I appreciate that!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...