Who's Reading?

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Week 25: Day 3 (SFC Day 4)

Good morning!!

If you are reading this and you called me yesterday and told me you bought your Slim Fast and were starting today...I DIDN'T FORGET!  :)  Ha, ha, ha.  You are going to rock this challenge, "Verona". 

Okay, everyone else, we are on Day 4!  Fun!!  I am still happy with how everything is going and I cannot wait to weigh in.  I was thinking we will have a mid-way Weigh In, too.  Sunday morning, August 7th, please text or email me another scale pic. 

This morning I did get up and out for a run.  It wasn't too bad.  Would you roll your eyes if I reported I have changed my training routine again?  I'm actually not completely changing it...still planning to do the DISTANCE required to follow Hal Higdon's marathon training program, but I'm going to be running them following an interval 10K program I found on the site where I got my music for Couch to 5K.  It's called "Freeway to 10K".  I counted up to the half marathon and decided to skip the first 2 weeks so I would be finishing the program on the day of the half.  Week 3 is six intervals at 5 minutes running/90 seconds walking.  This morning was pretty good.  I only completed 5 of the intervals because I left the house "late" and Shaun needed to leave for work.  I did get 3 miles in, though, which was the distance for today.  I hope I'm explaining this well.  Basically, I'm wanting to improve my speed AND keep up with the distance necessary for half marathon training.  Plus, I know interval training is good for weight loss!

I believe that is all for today...I have another great quote for you all this morning!!  This one is from Thomas Edison, "If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves."


Have a great day!  xoxo



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

2 comments:

  1. You u send me an email or text explaining ur interval training a little better? Or do u have a link I can read about it? I am trying to come up with a good running stradegy for the treadmill. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drank my SF and did week 1 day 2 of my C25K today......hopefully I will see a decent drop in my weight this week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...