Who's Reading?

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Week Thirteen: Day Four

Good morning!

I have to be honest.  I'm having a terrible morning.  My 4 year old is being rude, throwing things at his brother's, yelling at everyone, mad because his bike has a flat tire.  One of the 3 year olds has decided HE is the boss and he does NOT have to listen to his parents.  At all.  He is talking back, pitching fits, getting himself so worked up I am afraid he will have a heart attack.  UGH.  Add in the 18 month old with a sassy attitude, love of bugs and dirt (no matter how pretty her dress is!), and some crazy no sleeping drama overnight...thank God I have one 3 year old who is completely content to ride his bike in circles in the driveway. 

Sorry for the rant.  This is all why I have been unable to write anything until now, and I really shouldn't be writing now, but those children can just scream to themselves while I have 5 minutes.  Don't worry, I'm a fast typer.  :)

FOOD:  Wednesday description from website I am following:
Lunch: Tuna fish or salmon salad (oil drained off)
with lemon and vinegar dressing
Grapefruit, or melon, or fruit in season
Coffee/Tea/Diet Soda/Water

Dinner:
Sliced roast lamb***, all visible fat removed
Salad of lettuce,tomatoes,cucumbers,celery
Coffee/Tea/Diet Soda/Water
*** Can be subsituted with fish, seafood, chicken or turkey, or veg protein
My Food Diary:
Well...I didn't keep up with it like I have been, so I will have to do this from memory.  Darn!!  Sorry, folks...remember what I said about having too many good days in a row?  Well, yesterday was okay, but nowhere near as good as Monday and Tuesday!  It was to be expected. 
Same breakfast - Activia, slice of toasted protein bread, coffee with Splenda
Snack - some carrots (a lot) and an orange
Lunch - tuna fish with 1 Tbsp of Light Mayo (the diet states you can have some ketchup, cocktail sauce, mustard, etc. in moderation...I decided mayo would be fine as long as it was "light"), spinach leaves, strawberries.
Snack - Ummm?  I don't think I had anything else?
Dinner - Shrimp (oh, YUM), spinach leaves, carrots.  I did use a little bit of light dressing on my spinach.
 
EXERCISE:  Nothing yesterday, but today I am meeting up with a friend and we are going to walk.  I will do my second Couch to 5K workout this evening after dinner.  Or maybe before dinner.  Either way, it will be done.  :)
 
If I can stay on track, I believe there will be HUGE news on Monday.  :)  I am not going to jinx it by saying anything too soon. 
 
Thanks for listening.
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...