Who's Reading?

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Week Fifteen: Day Seven

Well, hello!  I have been thinking a lot about the upcoming competition - The Skinny Dippin' Rally!  I have been in such a dieting rut and truly suffering from some major boredom.  My thoughts have changed several times about which diet plan I will use...I am currently planning to start with the 17-day diet. 

Couch to 5K is going very well...I'm heading out tomorrow morning to run before the heat gets too unbearable, but this isn't an option for the next two workouts this week!  Weather.com is telling me Wednesday will be 89 degrees and Friday will be 94!  Whew.  I will be increasing my water intake over the summer, for sure!

So, I decided to take a full day off from dieting.  Last night I hung out with friends and had a great time.  Today I have been enjoying summer things with my family!  We had hot dogs and cherries for lunch, then Klondike bars for an afternoon snack.  I will finish up the Slim Fast drinks and meal bars over the next two days and report an official weight on Wednesday morning. 

By the way - my sister is currently avoiding my calls.  Not returning voice mails.  I won't threaten to drive to Virginia and force her butt on a scale, but I will employ some family members who can corner her!  Jo Dunkle, the game starts Wednesday!  June 1, 2011.  You don't want me sending you all my fat pants when I'm too skinny to wear them!!!

:)  Ha, ha, ha.  I love my sister.

My husband has joined us in his own way...I have asked him to commit to working out 4 days a week for the month of June.  He will need to log at least 30 minutes of physical activity.  I will report his measurements (from the 1st and the 30th) in my end of the month summary!

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day!! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...