Who's Reading?

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Week Fourteen: Day Two

2 minute post...

I was awful yesterday.  I allowed demons in my head and binged on a sweet treat I made for the kids.  It wasn't tasty, it wasn't healthy, it wasn't one single thing I needed yesterday, but it quieted the "Monster".  The kids were wild, I was stressed. 

No excuses.

I went for a run last night and talked to God the entire time.  He consoled me and reminded me to turn to HIM, not food. 

I got back to good for "dinner", breakfast this morning has been wholly satisfying - even if it is carrots and coffee!  Ha, ha.  I have my lunch packed, full day planned with my baby girl, and I will not stray today.  I am determined and the One I need is on my side!!

I hope you all have a great day!

Until tomorrow...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...