Who's Reading?

Friday, June 3, 2011

W16: D5 (June 3)

First of all, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY  to my sweet Aunt Jill!!  She is a great motivator for me in so many ways.  Often referred to as my "spiritual advisor"!  I love you and I know this will be a great year for you!!

To everyone else, good morning!  This will be super short because I don't have much to say...just 3 points.

#1.  Nobody has made their donation as of this morning.  Really?  Even my own mother has ignored this??  C'mon, please.  Once again - here is THE LINK.

#2.  Jo Dunkle has not accepted my email to make her an author on this blog.  JO-BEANIE, get on it!!!

#3.  I am starting 17-day diet today.  This is mostly because I went grocery shopping yesterday and bought all the stuff and there was lettuce on sale because it would expire today, and I didn't want to waste eating lettuce without it really needing to be eaten.  Anyone besides me understand this?  Ha, ha.

So...here is the plan from the book.

Day One:
     Breakfast:  2 scrambled egg whites, 1/2 grapefruit or other fresh fruit, cup of green tea
     Lunch:  Large green salad topped with tuna, drizzle 1 Tablespoon olive oil and 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar over top
     Dinner:  Liberal amounts of grilled chicken and vegetables (there is a list of approved veggies and it sure seems to list every vegetable I have ever eaten?  no corn or potatoes, obviously)
     2 Snacks (whenever, but before 2 pm):  6 ounces of plain, sugar free, yogurt topped with 2-3 Tablespoons of sugar free jam
     Fresh fruit

That's it!  Also, every  morning of this diet, I am to wake up and immediately have a cup of HOT water with 1/2 a lemon squeezed in.  This is sitting right here with me ready to be drank/drunk/had.  Whatever.

Wish me luck!  I am completing Week 4 of the Couch to 5K this evening around 4:30 (HOT and MUGGY).  Workout #2 was pretty rough, but I did successfully complete it!  I did a lot of stretching Wednesday evening, so my legs are feeling pretty good today. 

Have a great day!!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...