Who's Reading?

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day um....Three?

Hi everyone, as you have been reading, I am Audrey's sister. I guess I should tell you a little about myself and then go into what I've been eating.
I live in Charlottesville, VA with my boyfriend and I work at my mom's restaurant full time. I'm around food and booze on a regular basis which can make dieting difficult. Nevertheless, I've done this before and am confident I can do it again. I'm starting with what Audrey and I like to call the cabbage soup diet. She's done it a couple times a week at a time. I'll be doing it until it stops working or I get sick of it. The last time I did this diet I did it for two and a half months. That would be nice again. I want to lose forty pounds, and when I get there I may go for another ten.
So I went to the grocery last week and got all the stuff ready and started Saturday. It was a good day and easy, but I felt tired. And all I wanted all day was a martini, so I had one which led to another and before I knew it, it was Sunday and I felt like crap. So Sunday was a free day and I figured I'd start over again Monday. Which I did. I felt a little tired in the afternoon and forgot that I was supposed to go to dinner with a friend. I did just fine, but we shared a bottle of wine and I needed to taste some beers to figure out which one I'm going to put on our list. So food wise I did good. I ate vegetables at dinner even though day one is only fruit. I always eat vegetables because they are so low in calories, plus that's what's in the soup.
Tuesday was rough because we had a server wine training, so more wine and I started to get a little buzzed and I ate some bread and meat and cheese because the carrots and hummus weren't soaking up the alcohol like I needed them to. Also I didn't have soup at all yesterday and didn't allow myself the baked potato because of all the other goodies I got. I'm on to day three now. Only fruits and vegetables.
In the past this has been the hardest day for me, but I'm confident I'll be fine today. I have a lot of work to do that will distract me. So here goes nothing day three!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...