Who's Reading?

Friday, March 4, 2011

Week Three: Day Five

Hello, hello!!  I have had a very long day.  No hunger issues, just some kiddo issues.  It happens, right?

FOOD and DRINK:  Is anyone as tired of reading the same stuff every day as I am writing it?!  Shake for breakfast and dinner, YOGURT for morning snack (Yoplait Light Blueberry Pie...oh so good), 30 pistachios for afternoon snack, and I just finished a Peanut Butter Crunch Time Slim Fast bar.  For lunch I made a can of Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup (140 cals), 2/3 of a sub roll (140 cals), and 3 Lean Cuisine Egg Rolls (200 cals).  I honestly have not been hungry today.  I don't know if it was the yogurt?  Ha, ha.  I'm sure that helped this morning, but that wouldn't really make sense for tonight, right?  It was really, really good.  Yummy and different!  Hooray! 

EXERCISE:  The weather was gorgeous today.  Kind of on the chilly side, but still nice enough to be outside all day!  Side note:  I used to run on the hot side constantly - never wearing a coat, flip flops even in winter - and nowadays I am always cold!  Wearing sweatshirts around the house, wanting to have socks on all the time.  I figured it was all the water I'm drinking, but I'm also sort of hopeful it just means my personal extra layer is melting away!  Anyway, back to the category.  The kids and I played in the yard, played at the park, back to the yard some more, over to the neighbors house, racing around our driveway (boys on tricycles, me pushing Zoe in the car stroller)...it was a fun time.  I am fully worn out!! 








On the exercise note, I am planning to do one more week of Slim Fast to try eating my 500 calorie meal at breakfast, then I will be starting a new work out DVD I got "30 Day Body Makeover!".  I'm going to be doing a diet alongside, as well, but I haven't completely decided on which one to do...I will definitely be using the DVD every day.  Fun!

TIPS/ISSUES:  None!  The Ziploc containers for the kids are going SO well!!  They love having their own "tray" of food and being able to put the lid on anytime they feel done!  At our usual dinner time of 5:30 this evening, they all sat outside at the picnic table and finished up what I put in their containers.  Apples cut up, peanut butter, crackers, yogurt...all "snacky" stuff, but still good!  I still made dinner as usual, but nobody wanted anything else to eat this evening, so I put dinner (mac n cheese, veggies, baked chicken) in their containers for tomorrow.  Jack actually pulled his out around 7 tonight and ate some.  I just love this system!!  So, as far as the dieting goes, I still am a huge fan of eating the meal at lunchtime.  I have had no problems with the shakes at breakfast and dinner.  I'm kind of excited to switch it up to breakfast next week!  I'm a little nervous about how hungry I may end up being by nighttime, but who knows?  We'll see soon enough...

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...