Who's Reading?

Friday, March 11, 2011

Week Four: Day Five

Much better day!!  Still hungry this afternoon, but I think that will be cured by my little change for Saturday and Sunday.  Eating a 500-calorie breakfast, and trying to keep it healthy, is kind of hard!!  Let me just get started...

FOOD AND DRINK:  For breakfast this morning I had a scrambled egg with turkey sausage and a slice of cheese, a Just For One Green Giant broccoli cup, and a Lean Cuisine (Chicken Fettucini Alfredo).  Yummmm, yes.  BUT for breakfast?  Kinda too much.  Luckily, we had a pretty big day, so I didn't just lay around after filling my belly (way too early).  I did stay on track all the rest of the day, too.  3 100-calorie snacks, 2 shakes, same ol' same ol'.  :)

EXERCISE:  Well, once again not really, but we went to the library today for a puppet show and then ate lunch outside in the courtyard by a fountain.  This was time for the kids to run wild.  It got a little annoying when they started throwing the fruit salad into the fountain.  So, there wasn't a whole lot of sitting down for me, but it was a kind of small courtyard, so I can't really count any "exercise".  Eah...Monday.

TIPS/ISSUES:  I will reiterate I am not a fan of only eating breakfast.  Saturday and Sunday I am going to "reverse the day".  Start with a snack, then my 500 calorie meal, snack, shake, snack, shake.  I'm hoping the afternoon hunger will be lessened.  Regardless, I am SO looking forward to Monday!!  No more shakes!  No more counting calories!  Woo-hoo!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!  I have a lot on my plate, so I may not get around to writing, but I am planning to post pictures and one month results Monday morning. 

Good night!!

2 comments:

  1. I love you, Audrey and I am SOOOO proud of you!!! Stay encouraged, love. Every bit of sacrifice and struggle WILL pay off...it absolutely WILL!!! Just keep your eyes fixed on your goal and continually remind yourself where you're headed and don't allow your mind/thoughts to dwell on your CURRENT siutation/circumstances/feelings. That's one of the Enemy's MAIN assualt tactics is to get us all caught up in what we currently see and feel and make us feel like it's always gonna be that way. You are doing an INCREDIBLE thing and probably one of THE most difficult things you could take on right now with your current situation/circumstances and yet you are DOING IT and you are staying faithful to it AND you are having successes as a result!! Don't forget that!!! You've already lost 15 pounds, GIRL!!! That is a BIG DEAL!!! Don't under-celebrate that HUGE victory!!!
    Another thing to be conscious of is that when we are tired or particularly hungry, we are FAR more emotional and LED by our emotions which leaved a WIDE-OPEN gate for the Enemy to come in and wreak HAVOC! Be conscious and aware of that when you start having negative thoughts and feelings and when you feel yourself getting into some kinda "funk." Call it what it IS - an attack on your emotions by the Enemy who only wants to keep you from the victory and set your heart, mind and Spirit and DECIDE that you will NOT allow him to take you there! Maybe even write up some little Post-Its to put up around your house to remind you about that and to encourage you and give you strength to stand firm.
    Furthermore, as I read through the last several posts, I kept saying to myself, REGARDLESS of any weight loss difference, she has GOT to eat the meal at LUNCH!!! It just seemed so clear to me that it made SUCH a HUGE difference in your energy level and emotions which is HUGE!
    Remember, love, this is a marathon, not a sprint! Keep your eyes on the long-term lifestyle changes and not as much on the immediate because if you only focus on the immediate, you may do things/make choices/decisions that could cause you to faulter/fall over the long-haul, eh?
    You definitely gotta give high priority and pay special attention to your energy level/emotions and how your diet choices/meal time choices affect those two areas.

    Just things to maybe think about.

    I love you and I'm EXCITED about Monday too!!!

    <3 <3 <3 You are an AMAZING woman!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop making excuses for not exercising! My excuse is I have to sit at the computer and play solitaire - just to get started in the a.m.! crazy. Just go for a short walk - good luck and you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...