Who's Reading?

Friday, September 23, 2011

Week 32: Day 5

O. M. G.  Today is September 23rd (Happy 86th/87th birthday, Grampa!!), and that makes tomorrow September 24th and that means in less than 24 hours I will be RUNNING A HALF MARATHON.

Okay, that out of the way, I actually just wanted to post about this awesome freakin' diet I am so happy with.  I've said it before and I'll say it again - Jackie Warner, you are a genius.  Or something like that.  Ha, ha. 

This morning's weight was 182.  Her "clean eating" plan for the week days just rocks me every single time!  It is easy, I stay full, I lose weight.  What more could I ask for?  It's perfect fuel for my running, too!  I ate kinda crappy for a couple several days and noticed I was getting side stitches when running, which I have never (since I was 10) felt!  I read about it and discovered it can be from running too fast, but it can also be due to a poor diet.  I know I'm not running "too fast" (HA!), so I thought back to those days and what I had chosen to eat.  Damn white bread.  Grrrrr.  I decided to do the "clean eating" for the few days before the half marathon, but I will admit to you I'm allowing myself to eat what I want that day.  A girl has to have something to work for.  :)

I did not run yesterday because I delivered magazines all day and it was sort of like cross training.

Today is rainy (please don't rain tomorrow) and chilly, so we will be hanging at the house and doing some packing.

We're moving, by the way.  I'm not giving any more details just yet.  Sorry!

I don't have much else to share today.  I have read some great accounts by other bloggers about their marathons, like mile by mile...I'm not totally sure I will be able to do all that, but maybe?  Either way, I'll post something tomorrow.  Be praying for me!!!!

xoxo


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...