Who's Reading?

Friday, February 18, 2011

Day Five

Man am I ever ready to weigh myself!  I will admit I did sneak a weigh-in the other day, but I'm not going to mention the number.  Monday is the day! 

My husband and I are super excited about tomorrow.  We are calling it "Grill Day".  Today was up to 20 ounces of beef and 6 tomatoes.  I don't really like tomatoes, so I only ate a half, but I definitely ate all the beef!  I find it very interesting how tired I am today.  I had so much energy the past few days when I was eating nothing but fruits and vegetables, then today I add in red meat and I am just exhausted!  No thoughts of turning vegetarian, though...I loved every bit of eating that beef.  Ha, ha.

So, back to the explanation of Grill Day!  The description for the day is "Eat to your heart's content of beef and vegetables this day. You can even have 2 or 3 steaks if you like, with leafy green vegetables. Eat your soup at least once."  Are you so jealous?!  I'm heading out to the grocery in the morning for steaks, asparagus, green peppers, and spinach.  We are gonna fire up the grill and go to town.  Yeehaw! 

I am really looking forward to Monday.  Something other than this diet is going to be n-i-c-e.  I have enough shakes here to begin the Slim Fast 3-2-1 plan on Monday.  I will do that for at least one week, getting our dinner ideas from the website. 

I did want to say I completed this whole week of making Shaun breakfast and lunch every day!  He is also waiting until Monday to "weigh in", but has said he feels so much more energetic and ready to go during the day since he's added in breakfast and his lunches aren't of the fast food variety.  I have made a little game of it for myself by trying to outdo myself each day with the sandwiches I pack.  :)  I'm having a little fun and he is, obviously, loving the extra attention and FOOD.  Good times for us all.

As I mentioned above, I'm super tired, so I'm going to head to bed and rest up for GRILL DAY!

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. HIGH FIVE, sista!!!
    ...and come ON, MONDAY!!!! Woo-hoo!!!!
    X+)~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...